Monday, March 19, 2012

Retirement Made Fun

I joined One24 because I was told I could retire in 24 months or less, I never knew that it was going to be so much fun. All I have to do is get 1 person a month to join with the virtual green tickets that I am awarded when I join. I get 24 tickets and I have the opportunity to enroll 1 person a month, then he will enroll 1 person with his virtual green tickets for 24 months, and so on down the line. Everyone that joins after me fall in a straight line under me and I make money off each one, if I know them or not. If they joined in Hawaii, but joined after me, they are under me, I will make money off of them. One24 is not an MLM, it is an IRP(Incentvized Refferal Plan), you refer 1 person a month for 24 months. That is just to easy, and it is so much fun to talk to people and listen to them when they get the checks at the first of the month that I just laugh so hard at them all. The checks range from the $100 range up into the thousands and these people just make it so funny because they did not ever think it would be so easy. Join One24 at http://www.pavingtheway.124online.com/ and learn to retire and be happy all in the same business. One24 is not a scam, pyramid scheme, it is for real and people are starting to reap the rewards now. In 2 short years I should be making anywhere from $10 thousand dollars a month up to $25 thousand dollars a month or more. I can not make no more th $100K a month, that is the cap, then there is the Gold, bonus, where I can make up to another $100K a month, and then there are Platinum shares that we make money on, Lord this is the best thing ever to happen to me. Join us soon, the longer you wait the farther down the line and the longer it will take. One24 for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment